Ekiti State University EKSU management has released the admission list for the 2021 academic session. The admission has been uploaded to JAMB CAPS. Applicants are advised to check their JAMB CAPS frequently.
How to check the list of Admission in the EKSU portal
- Open the EKSU acceptance status portal at https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Enter your email address and password in the required fields.
- Finally, click the Login button to access your EKSU admission status.
Successful admitted candidates are also advised to check the JAMB CAPS portal for admission.
you can only access your EKSU admission status through the JAMB CAPS Portal by the following steps:
You might want to know how to access your JAMB CAPS portal to confirm or accept your admission offer. Pls, read on how to check/access admission status on JAMB CAPS.
What happens after EKSU admission?
Once you have confirmed that you have been offered a provisional admission, you will need to proceed to the next step with the clearance and registrations.
First, find out about the amount that must pay as a fee for accepting the admission offered to you by EKSU
The next information you need to know is the EKSU tuition fees for your course or faculty.
Besides, you need to prepare all the necessary documents for your registration and acceptance. It can also include documents such as O’level’s results
Then it is important to read EKSU general and academic rules and regulations properly and understand them.
Also, once you have made all the necessary payments and applications, it is a good idea to get your class and course schedule as soon as possible.
Finally, ask lecturers and administrative staff any questions about your new school. And let them advise you.
School Fee payment procedure at the EKSU portal
- Go to http://eksu.edu.ng
- Now click “PAY ALL REQUIRED FEES”.
- Choose the name of the service/purpose for which you are paying.
- Also, select your faculty/department/course and the amount due will be displayed.
- Then, select an input mode, eg. UTME or direct entry.
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
Re-enter the student’s name as the payer’s name.
- Also, enter the student phone number as the payer phone number.
- Complete the student’s VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. Confirm email address.
9.Check the “I’m not a robot” box to activate it. Click “Submit”.
- Lastly, then choose how you want to pay
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.