Ado-Ekiti Federal Polytechnic Management publishes admission requirements for all students newly admitted to the 2020/2021 academic session.
Requirements for Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti ND Clearance
1. Post-UTME test result file Federal Polytechnic Institute, Ado-Ekiti (EPA)
2. Online application
3. Original O’Level certificate for O’Level assessment (signed)
4. Print JAMB / UTME print out
5. Change of institution to Federal Polytechnic Institutions, Ado- Equity as an additional institution (if any)
6. Admission status print out (JAMB CAPS access to CAPS / my Admission status)
7. Letter of admission from JAMB
8. FPA Admission Letter
9. My Biodata print out (via JAMB CAPS)
10. O’Level Scratch Card for verification
11. Two passport photos
12. Six photocopies each in the order shown above
13. Wearing at least one face mask and COVID-19 Be prepared to comply with the protocol guidelines for covid-19.
YOU ARE TO ARRANGE THE ORIGINAL FILES AND THE SIX SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES IN THE ABOVE ORDER.
Please note that upon approval, you are to pay an acceptance fee of # 25,000 instantly (excluding fees).
Beware of fake groups and websites and get your information from the institution website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng or from the admissions office of the institution. Also, beware of unscrupulous people who promise to help you with the admission steps.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.