Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH post UTME result for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Candidates that took part in the screening activity can now check their results online.
lautech post utme result
This is to inform the candidates who took part in the LAUTECH Post UTME screening exercise 2020/2021 academic session that their results have been released.
LAUTECH post UTME screening exercise results have been effectively transferred on the web. Members ought to follow the means illustrated underneath to check their outcomes.
The most effective method to Check LAUTECH Post UTME Result
1. Go to LAUTECH post-UTME portal at http://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/login.php.
2. Provide your JAMB registration number and Password in the necessary segments.
3. Click on Login to get to your LAUTECH post UTME score.
However, candidates who are awaiting their ‘O’ Level results likewise those whose ‘O’ Level results were not yet uploaded during registration for the Post -UTME screening will not be permitted on the portal to check their results until they upload their ‘O’ Level results.
It should be noted be that candidates who are yet to change their first choice institution in their JAMB form to LAUTECH won’t be considered for admission into the university.
Soon the list of successful candidates into various programmes/department of the university will be released.
How to upload your O’level results (Portal CAPS JAMB)
1. Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
Log into your JAMB Caps portal
2. Click “Check admission status” after loading press on “Access my CAPS”.
3. Enter and submit the results data for your O-level
You have successfully uploaded your results to the JAMB portal.
How to upload O’level’s results to the LAUTECH website
- Visit the LAUTECH portal at https://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/
- Enter your login details and click Login
- Select a tab to upload your O-Level results
- Include subjects and grades in your WAEC or NECO score
- Please check the details before submitting.
It is advisable to visit any nearest CBT centre to upload your O-level results to avoid any mistake