Ladoke Akintola University LAUTECH Pre-Degree Program form is available and will be on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Read more about the LAUTECH Pre-degree form and how to apply for the 2020/2021 session.
LAUTECH’s application deadline has been extended to Wednesday, March 31, 2021, depending on the course selected.
The university administers three academic programs: undergraduate research programs, undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Information about choosing LAUTECH’s Pre-degree program form
Each candidate is expected to make two choices from the Bachelor programs available at LAUTECH Pre-degree as described below. The options are divided into groups A and B. Each candidate is expected to choose only one program from one of the two groups. No candidate must make both decisions from the same group.
Group A: Select only one program
1. College of Health Sciences
Medical Laboratory Science
Engineering and Technology
Food and Consumer Sciences
Nutrition and Dietetics
Computing Science and Informatics
Group B: Choose only one Programme
1. Agricultural Sciences
Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
Animal Production and Health
Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
Crop Production and Soil Science
Crop and Environmental Protection
2. Environmental Sciences
Fine and Applied Arts
Urban and Regional Planning
3. Pure and Applied Sciences
Pure and Applied Chemistry
Pure and Applied Biology
Science Laboratory Technology
Pure and Applied Physics
Pure and Applied Mathematics
This Pre-degree program is expected to last for six (6) calendar months. In addition, there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT program lasting three (3) months.
This occurs immediately after the final exam while successful candidates wait to enter the course of study.
LAUTECH Pre-Degree program Form
– Applicants must have at least SSCE, NECO GCE Normal Level or NABTEB of no more than two sessions with at least credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. – Applicants who do not meet the admission requirements above may not be able to apply.
– In addition, all applicants must ensure that they receive the UTME form for 2021, take the exam, and exceed the minimum threshold set by the University Senate.
How to Apply LAUTECH Pre-Degree program Form
– Prospective applicants only need to submit ten thousand naira (N10 000: 00) to the Student Application Center for the Interswitch Active Debit Card application form and the online application form. The form is available at https://www.pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2020/. – Each candidate is expected to fill out and submit the online application form carefully. Incomplete application forms will not be processed.
NOTE: Each candidate must ensure that the exam sheet with their passport photo is downloaded and printed as proof of successful form submission. Successful applicants must submit a printout of their application and O’level’s screening results to the LAUTECH Scholar at Ogbomoso. Applicants should also note that postgraduate examinations will be held throughout the CBT program.
CLOSING DATE: The deadline for submitting application forms is March 31, 2021. Each applicant must ensure that a acknowledgement slip with a passport photo has been downloaded and printed as proof of completion of submission of the form.
Please note that filling out / submitting the form late will not be tolerated.
Candidate screening exercise takes place daily from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Successful candidates are expected to go to the PDS complex immediately to complete their screening exercises. Applicants should also be aware that there will be examination during the program (CBT).
Placement in the LAUTECH pre-degree program form
Placement in the pre-degree program is based on a presentation at the end of the program, admission requirements, vacancies at the desired program level and participation in an intensive ICT training course.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.