The latest news on UNILORIN 2020/2021 admission information.
The Management of the University of Ilorin UNILORIN notifies the candidates that applied for 2020/2021 admission into the University that, all candidate who has not yet to upload their O-level results on the university’s website but have uploaded it on jamb caps are hereby advised to upload it on university’s portal starting from Monday 15th, March 2021 to Sunday 21th, March 2021. The University’s portal will close immediately after the end date.
How To Upload O’level Result On UNILORIN Portal
- Visit UNILORIN portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
- Enter your login details and press login button
- Go to the O-Level section you may not be able to delete the results previously submitted on the portal.
- However, you can simply replace your previous submission by sending back the official results as soon as you receive the result declaration from the official waec or neco website.
- Don’t forget to upload your O-LEVEL results on your jamb caps.
- Please note that the O’level results upload is for candidates who have not uploaded their results when registering!
- It’s very simple, but if you are confused and have any questions, feel free to use the comment box below and ask us. We will be happy to answer you.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.