UNIOSUN Centre for Human Resource Development and Lifelong Learning (CHRD) Basic Studies (IJMB and JUPEB) Admission Form, Requirements, Application Instructions, and End date for the 2020/2021.
Applications are welcome from candidates who meet the requirements for admission to the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) IJMB or JUPEB program for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About this program, The center also offers a year-long intensive training leading to the awarding of a Level A certificate (similar to the GCE Advanced Level) for those who wish to obtain 200L directly at universities in Nigeria and beyond.
The program runs two streams. Applicants can choose one of the programs managed by these bodies: the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) or the Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or other programs managed by other overseas institutions such as Cambridge and others.
Osun State University (UNIOSUN), through its Centre for Human Resource Development and Lifelong Learning (CHRDLL) and Interim Joint Matriculation Board, is designed to prepare applicants for entry to the 200 level regular programs through the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination.
This program is specially designed to allow applicants who, for one reason or another, do not have access to full-time educational programs at Nigerian universities. Below are the programs available in which applicants can be offered admission after passing the Interim Join Matriculation Board exam (IJMB).
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- ♦ B.Sc. Accounting
- ♦ B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- ♦ B. Sc. Business Administration
- ♦ B.Sc. Economics
- ♦ B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- ♦ B.Sc. Geography
- ♦ B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- ♦ B.Sc. Political Science
- ♦ B.Sc. Sociology
- ♦ B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- ♦ B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- ♦ B.A. (Ed) English
- ♦ B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
- ♦ B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- ♦ B.Sc. (Ed) Political Science
- ♦ B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- ♦ B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- ♦ B.Ed. Educational Management
HUMANITIES AND CULTURE PROGRAMMES
- ♦ B.A. Communication Studies
- ♦ B.A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
- ♦ B.A. History and International Studies
- ♦ B.A. French and International Studies
- ♦ B.A. English and International Studies
- ♦ B.A. Theatre and Film Studies
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES
- ♦ B.Sc. Mathematics
- ♦ B.Sc. Computer Science
- ♦ B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- ♦ B.Sc. Microbiology
- ♦ B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- ♦ B.Sc. Biochemistry
- ♦ B.Sc. Chemistry
- ♦ B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
- ♦ B.Sc. Zoology
- ♦ B.Sc. Plant Biology
- ♦ B.Sc. Geology
- ♦ B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- ♦ B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- ♦ B.Eng. Electrical Engineering
- ♦ B. Agric (with options in Agronomy, Animal Science AND Agricultural Economics & Extension)
- ♦ B. Fisheries and Wildlife (with options in Fisheries & Aquaculture AND Wildlife Management)
HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- ♦ B.Sc. Anatomy
- ♦ B.Sc. Physiology
- ♦ B.Sc. Public Health
- ♦ B.N.Sc Nursing
Candidates seeking admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language. For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management, and Social Sciences, a credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO 200 LEVEL
For candidates to be admitted to 200 level, they must ;
- Possess five credits in relevant subjects at O’ Level;
- Apply through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by obtaining the DIRECT ENTRY FORMS from the JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB)
- Pass the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination.
- NOTE: The Programmes will be run at Osogbo (Main Campus), Ikire, and Okuku campuses.
Method of Application
Prospective candidates will apply online via www.uniosun.edu.ng and the form will be processed accordingly. Candidates will further go through a screening exercise. Successful candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
- Visit the UNIOSUN IJMB / JUPEB Application Portal
- Application Fee For IJMB OR JUPEB Programmes is N10,000
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN Interswitch web pay platform.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which would be communicated accordingly later.
- After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
- Firstly, register here
- You’ll need to provide a working email address and phone number.
- Create a password that is easy for you to remember.
- After registration, your login data will be displayed.
- Then log in to your email to click on the verification link sent to your inbox or spam.
- From there you will be directed to your login page. Sign in with the application number and password you received in your Email.
- Fill in the first and second forms. You will need your biodata and your O’level results when filling in.
- Submit your application and print the two-page application formation slip.
Closing date: No date has been fixed yet.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.