The Management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK has reopened the portal for the Candidates who have not uploaded their O-level results, how to upload the O-level on the UNIZIK portal.
The upload portal has been reopened for the Applicants who have not submitted their O-Level results yet. If you have uploaded the results, you will not be able to log in. Please enter your phone number as a password. (Exact number used when registering post utme)
If you do not remember the phone number used when applying for post UTME, click “Retrieve Phone Number” and enter the email address used when registering for UTME. If you can’t remember the email also, you are to submit a support request at support.unizik.edu.ng to recover your credentials.
How to upload O-Level results to UNIZIK portal
1. On the login page enter https://portal.unizik.edu.ng/olevel_upload/login.php your JAMB registration number as your username. Please enter your phone number as a password. (Exact number used when registering with Post-UTME). If you do not remember the phone number used when applying for UTME, click “Reset Password” and enter the email address you used when registering for UTME. If you don’t remember, send a request to restore your login to support.unizik.edu.ng.
2. After login, go to results (Add results). On the Add Results page, enter a name for the exam name, year, enter the center name and exam number, click Next on the next page and enter the results obtained for O-Level.
3. Click on “Level Exam” and click on “Submit Form” to upload the submitted results. Repeat the same process to submit different results (keep this in mind). You can only send two results. (Incorrect information may be automatically disqualified.)
4. Click Download Results to download a scanned copy of the original.
5. To view, edit, or delete submitted results, click Results, then click My Results.
6. To edit, click on the Edit icon under Actions, and to delete, click on the Waste bin icon under Action.
7. To print a copy of your request, click Control Panel, then click the Print icon in the upper right corner. You will be taken to a page with a list of submitted data and results.
8. Click the print icon again to print the displayed document. Click the Logout button to exit.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.