Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osura Account Verification, Course Registration, School Fee Policy for All Students and Returning Students for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic students that the management has issued guidelines for checking accounts, registering courses and paying school fees for the 2020/2201 academic period.
Akwa Ibom Poly registration and instructions for paying tuition fees 2020/2021
- CHECKING STUDENT’S PORTAL ACCOUNTS.
1. Visit the Polytechnic website https://akwaibompoly.edu.ng/
2. Click the “Portal” link or visit https://portal.akwaibompoly.edu.ng/
3. Click “Check Receipt Status” to generate credentials.
4. Enter your post number.
5. Click the “Submit” button to verify your account
- DETAIL PROFILE
ME. Change password
1. Enter your username and password and click the Sign In button.
2. Click Change Password to change your password.
3. Enter the old and new passwords, then confirm the new password.
4. Click the Change Password button.
ii. Fill in the profile
1. Click the account details menu
Fill in the profile and click the Submit button
2. Make sure you update your level to the current level
3. Print a student profile information page
RECOMMENDATION: Instructions on how to pay the Akwa Ibom Skirt Admission Fee.
PROCEDURE FOR TEACHER FEE PAYMENT
1. Log in to the portal with your username and password
2. Select the “School Fees” menu and click “Pay School Fees” to create your payment invoice
3. Select the preferred session and payment method
4. Print your payment invoice with the RRR code and proceed with each payment bank.
5. Alternatively, you can make payments using online credit / debit card payment options such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
NOTE: You must ensure that payment invoices are generated on the online payment options portal.
After successful bank payment, return to the portal and log in with your account details to print an electronic fee receipt for AkwaPoly school with the RRR code from the invoice.
- COURSE REGISTRATION
Click the course registration menu and select the course registration menu.
Select a session and semester and click the Submit button.
Select your courses for this semester and hit the submit button.
Print registered courses,
Click the close menu to return to the login page.
For further inquiries, please contact the ICT Center or use this link to create a ticket to register your complaint / inquiry. Http://teneceschoolsupport.com/ or call our support on 08139833300.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.