Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi New Students/New Students Pay entrance fees, upload admission documents, review and registration procedures, and 2020/2021 academic session guidelines.
This is to inform all applicants who have been successfully admitted to Benue State University’s undergraduate program for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now proceed to pay the entry fee and upload documents for admission, review, and registration.
The Vice-Chancellor, Benue State University, Makurdi, has approved the extension of the Screening/Registration of new participants from the 2019/2020 Academic Session who had started registration but were unable to complete their registration before the deadline.
The extension ends on Tuesday, April 13, 2021, with a penalty for late registration of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only.
Applicants who have not been screened and registered are advised to do so on / or before Tuesday, April 13, 2021.
Payment instructions, verification, and registration fees for admission to BSU 2020/2021.
1. Candidates who are successfully accepted must do the following:
Continue to pay the ten thousand (N10,000.00) registration fee, at least via the electronic payment method.
Please proceed to change courses on the Joint Admission on and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website, if the course differs from the course originally requested.
2. Successful applicants who have received their admission must still upload the following documents for online screening:
1. Original academic qualifications
2. Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
3. Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
4. Birth certificate/declaration of age
5. Certificate of State Origin
3. Successful candidates must revisit the Benue State University portal and print an admission letter.
4. Electronic payment instructions are as follows:
- 1. Visit http://www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
2. Click on the electronic payment platform to open the electronic payment form
3. Select program, payment category. Enter the registration number and select a session or semester.
4. Click “Generate Payment Report” to generate a payment number.
5. Click the link to continue.
A. For cash payments at the bank:
Before going to the bank, fill out the payment reference form from the electronic payment platform on the university website or portal, print it out,t and bring it to the bank.
After receiving cash from you, the bank using College Pay will process your transaction and provide proof of payment for you. Visit any of the following bank branches around the country to make payments.
Fidelity Bank Plc
Zenith Bank AD
ECO Bank AD
AD Trust Bank Guarantee
Sterling Bank Plc
Diamond Bank AD
First Bank of Nigeria AD
United Bank for Africa AD
Unity Bank Plc
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Polaris Bank Plc
b. For ATM payments:
- Visit each ATM with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick Checkout from the ATM menu
- Select the invoice to be paid.
- Enter the payment reference number generated by the electronic payment platform when asked to enter a customer ID.
- Enter 04255101 when prompted for the payment code.
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- When you have successfully completed the payment, return to the portal to enter and print your payment receipt.
C. To pay via Quickteller from the Internet:
- Visit the Quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- Enter your registration number
- Enter your email address and mobile number and click “Next”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- Print a payment confirmation form.
Return to the portal and print a receipt to confirm payment.
Follow the link below to use the BSUM electronic payment system:
Applicants should note that checking admission status, accepting admissions, uploading documents for online screening, paying tuition fees,s and registering for courses on the university portal is between Monday 28 September and Tuesday 13 April 2021 respectively.
The University is limited by the competitive nature of the space, especially for courses governed by quotas with registered numbers. Therefore, this offer is based on a first come first served basis before JAMB closes its admissions portal in 2020/2021.
Therefore, applicants must complete all the processing on time. Counterfeiting of any kind of information during the process will lead to the automatic withdrawal of proposed admission and criminal prosecution.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.