Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board (DSBSB) Scholarship Application Form for Scholarships, Eligibility, Application Guide and 2020/2021 Academic Session Deadline.
The Delta Scholarships Department hereby invites eligible Delta students at Nigerian public and private higher education institutions to participate in the 2020/2021 Special Student. Assistance Scheme, which is available for use at higher education institutions in Nigeria.
This program is aimed at students already in a recognized public, as well as universities / colleges, universities of applied sciences and teacher education universities who are completing regular programs.
The Delta State Bursary Online Scholarship and Student Registration for the Special Government Student Assistance Scheme (SSAS) 2020/2021 runs from April 1 to April 30, 2021.
Therefore, eligible Delta State students are invited to public and private higher education institutions to participate in the 2020/2021 Special Student Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
1. All candidates must be from Delta state;
2. All applicants who are over 18 years of age MUST register with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).
3. Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible;
Or be in the second year or above (levels 200 to 500) at university; Or in ND II, HND I and HND II at polytechnics / monotechnics. For all higher education institutions, it is at level 200 and above.
4. Only approved public and private schools (universities, technical colleges, and teacher training colleges) can apply. You must had a CGPA of 2.20 or more on the exam for the previous academic year.
1. Applicants must complete a new application form and submit it online.
2. The online processing fee for the N800 must be paid using a debit card.
3. After the payment is successful, go to your account page to fill in your details by providing your bank details and academic information.
4. An online confirmation card must be downloaded and printed for personal recording.
5. Many applications will be disqualified. DO NOT apply more than once.
6. Recognized public and private schools (universities, technical colleges and teacher training colleges) can apply.
The deadline ends on April 30, 2021.
Note: Please direct all inquiries to hotlines 056290617 and 08143871532 and to support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.