This is to notify all prospective studentat the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY), Osun State, that the school authorities have released the list of admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Ede Federal Polytechnic School admissions list contains the names of candidates who will be offered admission to various polytechnic programs for the full-time national diploma (ND).
How to Check the Poly Ede Federal Approvals List
Currently, prospective Ede Poly applicants can only access their eligibility status through the JAMB portal.
You might want to know how to access your JAMB CAPS portal to confirm or accept your admission offer. Pls, read on how to check/access admission status on JAMB CAPS.
Applicants admitted to the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY), Osun State ND, the full-time program are recommended to:
1. Enter your central admissions processing system JAMB (CAPS) and accept or decline your acceptance.
2. Print the JAMB admission letter after receiving it.
3. Print the original JAMB scorecard (this is attached to the passport photo).
4. Apply for a course change on the JAMB portal if you are offered a course other than the one you originally applied for.
5. Applicants who have not been accepted should note admissions are waiting and regularly check the JAMB website for their admission status.
NOTE: This publication will be updated soon. This list is available on the Polytechnic website.
You can follow the procedure below once the list has been uploaded to the Poly site.
1. Visit the federal portal to check the acceptance status of Poly Ede at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php
2. Enter your JAMB registration number in the desired column.
3. Finally, click “Check Status” to access your consent status on Ede Poly.
4. If you have been successfully admitted, continue to print the admission status letter slip. However, you have to pay N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
[TRANSFER] Register to allow ND FT to DPT / RPT.
5. Go to the Federal Poly Ede ND FT to DPT/RPT admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatusCon.php.
6. Enter your JAMB registration number in the desired column.
7. Finally, click “Check Status” to access your admission status on Ede Poly portal.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.