Ekiti State University (EKSU) Important Notice to all Staff and Students Following the Closing / Shutting Down of University Campus because of Continuous Disruption of educational Activities.
Management at a special meeting that took place Saturday, 24th April, 2021, appraised the development arising from the choice of the Governing Council on closure of the university for educational activities and also the proscription of staff unions within the institution; and decided to form the below clarifications:
1) The announced proscription of the staff Unions affects their activities within the campus and its immediate environment including all University facilities;
2) The suspension of educational activities doesn’t include online classes which must continue;
3) All staff (academic and non-teaching) must be at their duty posts as adequate measures are put in place to ensure their safety without concern of molestation;
4) Henceforth, the Policy of “no-work no -pay” are going to be enforced within the university;
5) There shall be no gathering on the campus and its immediate environment including all University facilities till further notice, without obtaining clearance from the Management.
The decisions of Management are hereby communicated for information and compliance, please.
Head, Directorate of information & Corporate Affairs
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.