Applications are welcome by applicants who are eligible for admission to the School of Nursing, U.C.H, Ibadan in November 2021. The course lasts three years. After that, applicants must be submitted to the School and Board of Nursing and Midwifery in Nigeria to be eligible, registered and licensed to practice as a Nurse (RN).
UCH, Ibadan Nursing School Admission Form, 2021
- Applicants must be over 16 years of age at the time of application.
- Hold at least five (5) level O credit cards in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in no more than two (2) meetings of the same WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Exam Board
The application form will be available from Monday, 12 April 2021 via UCH SCHOOLS PORTAL on the website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Stakeholders must do the following:
- Make a payment seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (# 7,700.00) non-refundable fees only through commercial banks at University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account – Nursing School. The cash register had to be changed once it was accepted by UCH accounting.
- Pay two hundred naira (# 200.00) to the Oyo Committee account for Nurses and Midwives, First Bank Plc only. 2019704292.
- Send the UCH receipt and the ticket office of the First Bank to pay # 200.00 in Room 6, School of Nursing to receive a Scrub CARD with a PIN to access the online application website.
- Open the portal at https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Candidate User Guide and enter your PIN code on the SCRATCH CARD to log in and create an account.
- Follow the instructions in the Candidate User’s Guide to enter your details and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and photo and submit them for certification in Room 6, School of Nursing
SELECTION METHOD: PLEASE NOTE:
(i) Applicants will be notified of the date, place and time of the computer Based Test (CBT) using their email address and text message.
(ii) Only candidates with a certified photograph (with a stamp) will be allowed to enter the exam location.
(iii) Only candidates who achieve acceptable examination standards will be interviewed or considered for post-interview selection.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.