Instructions and procedures for the payment of the University of Ibadan (UI) registration fee for all new and returning students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Management of the University of Ibadan (UI) released policies and procedures for registering and paying tuition fees for all new / recently accepted and returning students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Registration / Policies and Procedures for University of Ibadan (UI) School Fees for 2020/2021 Payments
All students should be aware of the following:
1. The registration process is completely online.
2. Contact your course level advisor for course questions.
3. After registering, enter the portal again to confirm the approval of the registered course.
4. You can only register for the course after you have successfully paid the fee.
5. See your institution’s email for instructions on how to continue your studies.
6. For more information, please visit your department’s website on the university website at www.ui.edu.ng more information.
For all Freshers to view their details
– Click Register for New Students
– Enter the JAMB REGISTRATION number
– Click SIGN IN
For all returning/fresher students can start registering
– Click Enter for Existing Students
– Enter a Matriculation number
– Enter your password
– Click SIGN IN
Step 1: You need to log into your portal account first
Step 2: After logging in, a portal will open with payment of standard fees.
Step 3: Click PAY FEE at the top right of the page.
Step 4: Select a fee type by checking the box next to your preferred fee type, click Add selected items to my fee list, and then click Next.
Step 5: When the page has refreshed, check the box next to “Remita” and click “Post Now”
Step 6: Your invoice statement will be displayed. PLEASE NOTE AND COPY THE REFERENCE NUMBER
Step 7: Click Next to Gateway and wait for the page to refresh.
Step 8: PLEASE NOTE: The page will be updated with the Remita platform and all payment modes will be displayed.
Step 9: If you selected INTERNET BANKING or CARD PAYMENT in steps 1 and 2 above, you can proceed by clicking the appropriate bank and proceeding with the payment.
Step 10: However, if you wish to PAY at the BANK, you need to write down REMITA RERITAL REFERENCE (RRR), write it down, and take it to the bank of your choice.
Step 11: With this RRR number the bank will pay the fee on your behalf and you will return to the portal to register/send your course. Please note that, among other things, you cannot proceed to registration without paying a Technology fee
STEPS FOR COURSES ENROLLING
– CLICK My Enrollment or registration in the upper left corner of the page or List of courses in the middle right corner of the page.
-Default courses for Academic Sessions are displayed on the page.
– You can also add more courses by clicking Add Course
– Enter the course code and search
– When a course is displayed, check the box
-when you have finished selecting your course
– Save and send
NOTES: Students should contact their course adviser to learn which courses to enroll in for the session if they are unsure.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.