University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Joint University Preliminary Examination Commission Registration Form (JUPEB), Admission Requirements, Courses, Duration, Subject Combinations, Entrance Examination Dates, Application Guide and Academic Session Deadline 2020/2021.
Applications from candidates who qualify for entry to the Joint University Preliminary Examination Program (JUPEB) for the 2020/2021 session are hereby invited. This program results in the award of the JUPEB certificate, which enables applicants to receive direct entry applications for their second year programs at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB-related universities in Nigeria and abroad.
This is to inform the general public, especially prospective Nigerian University students, that the university administration has extended the JUPEB 2020/2021 application deadline.
According to management, the new deadline is April 30, 2021.
Applicants wishing to register or complete registration are encouraged to take this opportunity to do so.
Eligible applicants must have at least 5 credits in a maximum of two sessions in at least 5 subjects (including English) associated with the applicant’s desired course of study at the university
The program duration is at least one two-semester academic session.
ART: History / Literature / Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS), Economics / History / Lit – in English (EHL), History / Igbo / CRS (HICRS), Igbo / Lit-in English / CRS (ILCRS), History / Igbo / French (HIF) and others.
SOCIAL SCIENCE: Government / Economics / Mathematics (GEM), Government / Economics / Geography (GEG), Literature / Economics / Geography (LEG), Biology / Economics / Governance (BEG), Governance / Lit / CRS (GLCRS), Biology / Government / CRS (BGCRS) and others.
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE: Business Administration / Accounting / Mathematics (BAM), Mathematics / Accounting / Geography (MAG), Public Administration / Economics / Mathematics (GEM) and others.
SCIENCE: Agricultural Science / Biology / Chemistry (ABC), Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics (PCM), Physics / Chemistry / Biology (PCB) and others.
Applicants should note that the combination of the above subjects (if applicable) is eligible for admission to major in Science, Social Sciences, Management and Arts at all JUPEB-related universities in Nigeria, including Nigeria’s Nsukka University.
Pay a registration fee of N 20,000 via the Remita payment platform at each bank. You will need to create a payment invoice that includes an image number. You can make a payment at the bank by printing an invoice. (Please note that there are bank fees and must be paid)
1. Visit unportal.unn.edu.ng/
Click JUPEB, Inter-University Form
Under JUPEB, click Create Payment Invoice.
2. Enter your phone number and click Submit
Enter your last name, first name, middle name and click Submit.
3. Print your invoice and go to the bank
After making a payment at the bank, visit portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
4. Click JUPEB to fill out the Inter-University Form. Click Fill in the Joint University Admissions Program.
5. Enter your Remita number and click Submit
Fill out the form and attach your passport
Color passport photo on white background.
The passport photo must be current (not earlier than 3 months before the date of application) and the size cannot be more than 100 KB.
6. Fill out the form and click Submit Print your confirmation form:
1. Applicants for the 2020/2021 pre-program are encouraged to visit our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
2. All applicants must register for direct participation in UTME 2021 for the duration of the program.
3. All applicants must use a valid email address and PERSONAL telephone number. “Forms must be completed and submitted online immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
4. Downloaded or printed copies of the form will not be accepted. Applicants should note that the 2020/2021 entrance examination will take place on the date it will be announced at Nigerian Universities.
5. Applicants are advised to follow application instructions very carefully and to ensure that they have selected the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so can be bad for applicants.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS: Email: email@example.com.
Applications will continue and will end on 30 April 2021. Send a hard copy of your application to the UNN or UNEC JUPEB office or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.