The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Computer Screening Test Online Screening Test Examination and Final Exam Date, Academic Session Time and Policy 2020/2021.
This is to inform all interested applicants that a Computer Based Test screening test will be held on Thursday 29 April 2021 at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for applicants for the 2020/2021 postgraduate admission.
UNN Postgraduate CBT Online Screening Test and Final Examination 2020/2021
RECOMMENDED: UNN POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM 2020/2021[SUPPLEMENTARY]
All PhD students at the Nigerian University, Nsukka, are invited to note the following:
- The first mock exam, held on Friday, April 16, 2021, was intended to raise awareness of the online screening exam scheduled for April 29, 2021. The results were not used for administrative purposes.
- New mock exams will be held on April 23, 2021, so that all prospective students can try the online exam platform one last time and familiarize themselves with the platform before the actual exam, which is due on April 29, 2021.
- Exam requirements include:
A. Functional computer system with webcam.
b. Stable internet facilities.
- To take the online test or final exam:
b. Click on the link which will take you to the exam registration page.
A. Visit the https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/PG/PG.aspx link.
° C. Enter your application number correctly (Use “/” and not “\” and also “–” and not “_”)
Log in to the platform with your full application number.
e. Start your exam.
f. Make sure your face is facing the webcam steadily at all times
G. Answer all questions at the scheduled time.
- You are NOT expected to come to UNN to take exams. You can write from anywhere.
- You MUST have a laptop with a camera-enabled.
- You can take the exam at appropriate times during certain hours of the day.
- Impersonation will lead to outright disqualification.
- If your time runs out before sending, the system will automatically send it for you.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.