Instructions for e-voting in student union elections at Benue State University BSU 2019/2020
Guidelines and Procedures for Electronic Voting (E-VOTING) Benue State University (BSU) Mahasiswaenwerk Makur at the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Benue State University (BSU) management has published guidelines for e-voting in student union elections for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Guidelines for Electronic Voting for the Makurdi Student Association Election from Benoit State University (BSU) 2019/2020
- Only students who have paid tuition fees and registered on Friday, 28 May 2021, are eligible to vote in this election.
- Registered students are required to update the email and phone number they wish to use for the election on or before Friday, 28 May 2021 on the BSU portal.
- On the election date, students are expected to be able to access the e-voting link and e-voting platform via SMS sent to their cell phones and email.
- From your mobile phone, you will be expected to click on the link after “vote here” to access the voting platform.
- After pressing a button and accessing the platform, voters must select the candidate of their choice for all positions displayed.
- After selecting all the candidates of their choice, voters may wish to review their vote by clicking the review button that appears and the submit button to vote.
- After voting, the ballot papers will be displayed. Please write down.
- Candidates who do not vote during the voting period will lose their voting rights.
- Students without smartphones or computers voting at a particular polling station must provide an SMS sent to them for instructions on steps and voting to follow.
Further information can be found at STUDENT ASSIGNMENT DIRECTORATE.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.