EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form For The 2020/2021 Academic Session, Guidelines, Methods of Application, Payment procedure, and additional information
Ekiti state University EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form For The 2020/2021 Academic Session are now available. DE can also obtain the from. The university will also consider UTME applicants who did not make the EKSU their choice, but earned 180 marks or more at the last UTME and are interested in the university.EKSU Post UTME.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form For The 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to notify all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY (DE) applicants who have registered for Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2020/2021 academic session that the online screening exercise has begun.
The university will also consider UTME applicants who did not choose EKSU, but who achieved at least 180 marks at the last UTME JAMB 2020 and are interested in changing to EKSU. This institution grants pre-degree concessions with Senate approval.EKSU Post-UTME registration will start on Tuesday, 8 September 2020 (please note that there is no verification).
GUIDELINES FOR EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form For The 2020/2021 Academic Session
The following are the guidelines for EKSU post UTME / DE screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Applicants who have not written the O’level exam should not register for the EKSU Post UTME screening. You must register as soon as your O’level exam results are published.
2. EKSU only accepts applicants who have issued at least five (5) credit cards for SSCE / NECO / NABTEB in their respective subjects. Direct entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
3. Applicants who do not participate in the EKSU Post UTME screening exercise will not be considered for university admission.
4. The university’s minimum requirements for nursing, and medical (MBBS) scores are 200, 220, and 250, respectively.
5. Applicants who score lower in any of the courses above can apply for EKSU Post UTME screening for another course of their choice. Please note that EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form For The 2020/2021 Academic Session
PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login to eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select mode of entry, e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in JAMB’s Registration Number.Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card) details to make a payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make a payment).(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
- Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
How To Apply EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form For The 2020/2021 Academic Session
Carefully follow the methods of application for EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form For The 2020/2021 Academic Session to avoid any error during registration.
- To apply for 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click log in to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME).
- For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically, and they can proceed to fill in their other details.
- Applicants who did not choose EKSU as the first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (1-13 above) to verify payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
The following should noted for EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form For The 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.There will be no examination.
- The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email:firstname.lastname@example.org or before 30th May 2021.Failure to submit it before the stipulated time, the applications for admission will not be considered.
Deadline for EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form For The 2020/2021 Academic Session
The deadline for EKSU Post UTME / DE screening form For The 2020/2021 academic session 30th May 2021.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.