Important Notice to UNIZIK newly admitted students regarding the admission processing for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applicants who have been admitted must take the following steps:
- Accept your admission on CAPS and print your JAMB acceptance letter
- After a week, go to my.unizik.edu.ng
Select “Admission Status” and then “undergraduate (regular)”.
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter the space provided and follow the instructions to pay the acceptance fees and do your biometric clearance.
- If you get m “Invalid Registration Number” error when entering your registration number and you are sure you have met the conditions above (1), please wait a few days and try again.
- If after 2 weeks of printing the acceptance letter from JAMB you still get the error message “Invalid registration number” on my.unizik.edu.ng, send a ticket to support.unizik.edu.ng and we will solve the problem.