Important Notice to UNIZIK newly admitted students regarding the admission processing for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applicants who have been admitted must take the following steps:
- Accept your admission on CAPS and print your JAMB acceptance letter
- After a week, go to my.unizik.edu.ng
Select “Admission Status” and then “undergraduate (regular)”.
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter the space provided and follow the instructions to pay the acceptance fees and do your biometric clearance.
- If you get m “Invalid Registration Number” error when entering your registration number and you are sure you have met the conditions above (1), please wait a few days and try again.
- If after 2 weeks of printing the acceptance letter from JAMB you still get the error message “Invalid registration number” on my.unizik.edu.ng, send a ticket to support.unizik.edu.ng and we will solve the problem.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.