Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) acceptance Fee amount, procedure for payment, and additional information for 2020/2021
The amount and procedure for paying the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) acceptance Fee amount for 2020/2021 has been published. See the procedure for paying the OOU acceptance fee for 2020/2021 newly admitted candidates below.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) acceptance Fee amount for 2020/2021
This is to notify all applicants for that have been admitted to the University of Olabisi Onabanjo (OOU), Ago Iwoye, various undergraduate programs for the 2020/2021 academic session that management has announced the procedure and the amount to be paid as admission acceptance fees.
Procedure to pay Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) acceptance Fee for 2020/2021
OOU procedure for paying admission fees
Successful applicants must pay a non-refundable fee of 60,000 naira (000 60,000.00) effective immediately by one of the following means of processing their acceptance letter.
Payment is via one of the university’s point of sale (POS) on one of the university campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu / Ikenne) and the main campus in Ago-Iwoye).
Payment via the Internet by registering at http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
All admitted applicants must proceed with the following steps:
- Visit http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- Click Check Eligibility Status to confirm your acceptance.
- Enter your JAMB number and your SURNAME NAME as a password to access the receiving portal
- After successful login, click ACCEPT PAYMENT.
- Once the accounts are loaded to receive payments, click on one of them
MAKE WEB PAYMENTS – This allows you to pay directly online with your ATM card.
- MAKE PAYMENTS AT POST – Print PAYMENT RECEIPT PROFILE and proceed to indicated POS points to complete payment.
- If you run into challenges in the process, visit the OOU ICT Center, Ago-Iwoye for more information.
- Contact the Office of Academic Affairs for your first exam and the faculty for your second exam
- Provide the registration officer with the original documents and a number of photocopies of the following documents, arranged separately in the order shown below:
Verification/Personal Data Form
Acceptance Fee Receipt
UTME Score Result
OOU Post UTME Result
Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
JAMB Admission Letter
Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
The deadline for payment of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) acceptance Fee amount for 2020/2021 is May 30, 2021.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.