Pankshin Federal College of Education (FCEP) admissions list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Pankshin Federal College of Education FCEP admission list
The Federal School of Education Administration, Pankshin (FCEP) released the names of candidates proposed for admission to their NCE programs and degrees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to check Pankshin Federal College Of Education (FCEP) Admissions List For The 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) admissions list is now available on the NOTICE BOARD inside the school premises.
ALSO, Federal College of Education candidates, Pankshin applicants (FCEP) can also access their eligibility status on the JAMB Status Review Portal using the procedure described below:
- Visit the JAMB admissions portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Log in to your Jamb account with your username and password.
- Scroll down and find the Check Admission Status tab and click on it.
- Select your exam year and enter your registration number in the desired field.
- Finally, click “Check Eligibility Status” to access your Pankshin FCE Eligibility Status.
Successful candidates who made it to Pankshin Federal College Of Education (FCEP) Admissions List For The 2020/2021 Academic Session are recommended to do the following;
a. Enter your central admissions processing system JAMB (CAPS) and accept or decline your acceptance.
b. Print the JAMB acceptance letter after receiving the acceptance.
c. Print the original JAMB result sheet (passport photo attached).
d. Apply for a course change on the JAMB portal if you are offered a course other than the one you originally applied for.
e. Applicants who have not been admitted should note admissions is going and regularly check the JAMB website for their admission status.
We will update this post as soon as the Admission list is available on the school website
Once the list have uploaded to the college’s website, you can follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit https://admission.fcepankshin.ng/?page=NjE2MjMxLzc4NDI5NC8zMzYxMjYvNDQ4MTY4LzcyODI3My8=.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and password in the required fields.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button to access your FCE Pankshin status.
- Congratulations to all applicants who have created the Federal College of Education in Pankshin (FCEP) 2020/2021 admission list.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.