St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Form Registration Form, Admission Requirements, Duration, and Application Guide for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications for the 2021/2022 academic session can be submitted by candidates who qualify for admission to the St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery 2021/2022
Program at St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Form 2021/2022
- Midwifery School: Applicants must have completed nursing training at an approved nursing school.
Admission requirements for St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Form 2021/2022
1 Applicant must be a nurse with the Board of Nurses and Midwifery in Nigeria.
He or she must have at least five (5) credits in WASC, SSCE, GCE or NECO, which can cover physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and English in no more than two (2) sessions.
- The combined WAEC and NECO results will not be accepted
- Applicants must not be under 18 years of age
Application Method for St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Form 2021/2022
- Registration forms for maternity schools can be received at the school for a certain fee.
- candidates must purchase the form for a non-refundable fee of 10,000 at the school secretary office in the school premises.
Forms are sold for N10,000 – Payable into ZENITH BANK P.L.C UROMI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014047326
ACCOUNT NAME: SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST CAMILLUS HOSPITALM UROMI
More information can be found in the brochure!
Will be announced later.
Beware of scammers, no online sale of the form.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.