DS Adegbenro ICT Poly part-time form 2021/2022 | ND & HND
DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic National Diploma Part Time (ND Part Time) & Higher National Diploma (HND Part Time) / Weekend and Weekday Admission Forms, courses, requirements, application guidelines and deadline for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to DS Ategbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun, various national diploma (HND) and part-time (ND) diploma programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications for the HND & ND part-time and weekend programs for the 2021/2022 academic session are welcome.
Available Courses for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly part-time form 2021/2022 | ND & HND
A. National Diploma (ND) Part-Time
|4||OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT|
|6||BANKING & FINANCE|
|7||SCIENCE LABOURATORY TECHNOLOGY|
B. Higher National Diploma (HND) Part-Time
|5||SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (MICRO-BIOLOGY)|
Entry requirements for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly part-time form 2021/2022 | ND & HND
A. Part time ND
Applicants for admission to the ND program must possess the following qualifications:
A minimum of four (4) O/L Credits per 1 session including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits per no more than two English and Mathematics sessions and or three relevant subjects.
For all applicants wishing to enter the program at the Polytechnic, proof of achievement in mathematics and English is mandatory.
B. HND part time
Applicants for admission to the HND program must possess the following qualifications:
National Diploma (ND) with lower minimum credits in relevant fields and five (5) O/Ls each qualifying for WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB in no more than two sessions. This credit card must include English and math.
Proof of one year of family experience according to ND (industrial training)
Applicants with a successful degree in ND must have at least two (2) years of national degree in industry experience.
Professional qualification as (ICAN), i.e. ACA, ANAN, is an added advantage.
Application method for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly part-time form 2021/2022 | ND & HND
Click here to apply.
- Apply for the admission process by clicking Apply Now in the application that opens. You need to fill out a form to create an account profile.
(Please fill in the form correctly and provide a VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER, because your login details will be sent to the email address you provided)
- You need to activate your account to continue your application. Check your inbox (or spam) for the activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
- If you have already created an account or are an official student of this institution, click Sign in to continue with your application form or register for the new open admissions
- Proceed with paying the required fees and then carefully filling out the application form. Before submitting your application, please ensure that all information is correct and valid.
- Get the appropriate results review program (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and confirm your results from O’Level through our online results review system.
- Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.
Further information can be found on the Polytechnic website https://dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng/.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.