Law Scholarships at University of Roehampton, UK – 2021, Application deadline, type, value of award, eligible countries, eligible field of studies, application process, and general eligibility.
The University of Roehampton is awarding a law scholarship which will cover the following programmes:
- LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice
- LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice
This is a £5,000 scholarship opportunity that is designed to encourage high achieving international students to pursue a Law at the University of Roehampton.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Law Scholarships at University of Roehampton, UK – 2021
Eligible Field of Studies: LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice and LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice programmes are eligible to apply for.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be self-funded full-time students with a conditional offer for an LLM programme at Roehampton.
- have prior academic qualifications relevant to an LLM programme to be accepted at this Institution.
- attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- PTE – 59
- LanguageCert International ESOL- B2
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate- 176
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate-176
Application Process: Applicants must sign up on the student portal of the university and apply. The applicants are required to fill and submit this form in addition to the admission application to apply for the opportunity.
Visit The Official Website For More Information about Law Scholarships at University of Roehampton, UK – 2021.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.