Veritas University Postgraduate admission Form, courses, admission requirements, application fee, guidelines, submission deadline/deadline for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The College of Post Graduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja, (Catholic University of Nigeria) is inviting for the 2021/2022 academic session for admission to the postgraduate program of qualified applicants from recognized institutions.
Available courses for Veritas University Postgraduate admission Form 2021/2022
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
1. B.Ed. Educational Management
2. B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
3. B. Ed. English education
4. B. Sc Ed. Economics Education
6. B. Sc Ed. Biology Education
7. B. Sc Ed. Physics Education
8. B. Sc Ed. Chemistry Education
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
1. B. A. Philosophy
2. B. A. Religious Studies
3. B. A. English and Literary Studies
4. B. A. History and International Relations
5. B.A Theology
6. B.A. Performing Arts & Movie
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Banking and Finance
2. B. Sc. Accounting
3. B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
4. B. Sc. Business Administration
5. B. Sc. Marketing
6. B. Sc. Public Administration
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electronic Engineering
COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B Law
NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Computer Science
2. B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
3. B. Sc. Biochemistry
4. B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
5. B. Sc. Microbiology
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Mass communication
2. B. Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
3. B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
4. B. Sc. Economics
Entry requirements for Veritas University Postgraduate admission Form 2021/2022
Applicants must have at least 5 O’Level credits as part of the subjects required by each department.
The prerequisites for admission to the master’s degree are a first degree with at least second class from lower level and 3.00 CGPA from a recognized university.
Applicants may have to go through our degree programme, which can serve as a “bridge programme”, especially for people who have not yet completed BA/B.Sc.
Admission to our advanced diploma requires at least third class and above in BA/B.Sc.
All applications must be accompanied by a certificate and reference report.
Veritas University College of Post Graduate Studies may admit transfer students from other universities if they meet the university’s requirements for admission to the program.
Application method for Veritas University Postgraduate admission Form 2021/2022
Applicants should visit the Veritas website at https://www.veritas.edu.ng and click “Postgraduate Qualifications” under Academic Communities to download the application form and the application process; or visit the university office
The completed form along with proof of payment must be sent to the Dean of the College of Graduate Studies at Veritas University, Abuja.
Registration Fee for Veritas University Postgraduate admission Form 2021/2022
The manual application form can be filled out by downloading the PDF form from our website.
The completed form and cash register must be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after the non-refundable amount of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) or its dollar equivalent has been paid to the university account below;
ACCOUNT NAME: VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA
on account: 1015499870
BANK NAME: UBA
REQUIRED ADMISSION DOCUMENTS:
- Original and photocopies of qualifying certificates
- Original and photocopy ofNYSC certificate/Exemption certificate (where applicable)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Academic Transcript (To be forwarded directly to “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja” by candidate’s University).
- E-mail: email@example.com.
Telephone: 07012866390, 09021015149
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.