Gregory University Post UTME Form, Courses, Entry Requirements, Application Method, Amount, Screening Date, Time and Place for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) is requesting applications from qualified candidates for admission to its educational program for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Available courses for Gregory University post UTME form 2021/2022
A. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
MBBS Medicine & Surgery
B. Sc Human Anatomy
B. Sc Human Physiology
B. Sc Medical Biochemistry
B. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
B. Eng. Civil Engineering
B. Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
B. Eng. Petroleum Engineering
B. Eng. Computer Engineering
C. COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. Surveying & Geo-Informatics
B.Sc. Quantity Surveying
B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
B.Sc. Estate Management
D.COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
B.Sc. Hotel Management and Tourism
E. COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES
B.A. History and International
B.A. English Language and Literary
B.A. Theatre and Media Studies
B.A. French and International Studies
B.A. Linguistics & Communication Studies
F. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
B. Sc. Biology
B.Sc. Computer Science
B. Sc. Physics
B. Sc. Geology
B. Sc. Statistics
B. Sc. Biochemistry
G. JOSEPH BOAKAI COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
B. Sc. Accounting
B. Sc. Banking and Finance
B. Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
H. SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B. Sc. Economics
B. Sc. Political Science
B. Sc. International Relations
B. Sc. Insurance
B. Sc. Marketing
B. Sc. Mass Communication
B. Sc. Sociology
I. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Education/Guidance and Counseling
Physical & Health Education
The Management of Gregory University has released the Post UTME Form 2021/2022. The amount of the Post UTME form is Two thousand naira only [#2000]
Admission requirements Gregory University post UTME form 2021/2022
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits in the WAEC/NECO/GCE exams or equivalent. For MBBS it must be in one session.
- All applicants for admission must pass the JAMB exam with a minimum admission time of JAMB.
- Applicants can also apply for admission using JAMB or direct entry
- Applicants for transfer admission must submit transcripts from previous universities.
- Applicants who have not selected Gregory University Uturu as their first choice in JAMB are also eligible to participate in Post UTME but must obtain changing of institution form from JAMB official portal.
- JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER 2020
- JAMB SCORE 2020
- WAEC / NECO / GCE RESULTS
- PASSPORT COLOR PHOTOS
- LEGITIVE EMAIL ADDRESS
- APPLICABLE PHONE NUMBER
How to apply for Gregory University post UTME form 2021/2022
To apply for the post UTME form for Gregory University follow to below methods.
- Visit one of the GUU websites http://www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng and after UTME screening click on 2021/2022.
- Create a profile on the portal by filling out the form. Please fill in all fields.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email address along with proof of payment.
- You will also need to bookmark your portal to know when your admission has been approved.
- Once you are accepted for admission, please log in with your access data, select “Print receipt” in the menu and print all available options.
Attention: A valid email address and phone number are essential for your receipt. Don’t lose it. Applicants are advised to ensure that they make payments directly to a GUU-approved bank account. Beware of scammers.
For ONLINE support, email [email protected] or call GREGORY UNIVERSITY (0700 4734 679 864)
Applicants may visit the campus for a tour of the university facilities.
If there is any question regarding Gregory University post UTME admission screening form 2021/2022 drop your question below.