Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete Center for Basic and Advanced Studies (CBAS) Pre-Degree, Remedial, Interim Joint Admission Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), NABTEB Level Program acceptance form, requirements, duration , Fees, application guidelines and deadline for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are requested from candidates who are eligible for admission to the Early Level/Correction Programme, IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB “A” at Kwara State University, Malete for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Center for Basic and Advanced Studies, Kwara State University, Malete, invites qualified candidates for admission.
Pre-Degree Remedial Studies
NABTEB A’ Level programme
The programmes, which are for duration of one Academic year are:
- JUPEB/IJMB planned to intensively prepare students to obtain admission into 200 level in any University;
- Remedial/Pre-degree planned to prepare candidates who have deficiencies in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, JAMB and NABTEB results for admission into various Degree Programmes of KWASU after taking UTME and meeting all necessary requirements.
- The programmes, which are for duration of one Academic year are:
Registration requirements for KWASU Pre-Degree/Remedial, IJMB, JUPEB & ‘A’ Level Form 2021/2022
- For IJMB, applicants must hold five credit cards in relevant subjects, including English, for a maximum of (two) 2 O’WASSCE, NECO, or GCE level encounters.
- For the Remedial/Pre-degree qualification programme, applicants must have at least 4 credit cards with no more than two arrangements at the O’WASSCE, NECO, or GCE level. Holders of Senior Islamic Studies Certificae (SISC) are also eligible for the pre-program as long as they have at least four credit cards, including English and Arabic. at the O’WASSCE, NECO or GCE level no more than two 2 sessions.
- For reimbursement programmes, applicants must have at least three (3) credit cards in their respective subjects to enter WASSCE, NECO, or GCE ‘O’ level English or mathematics per session.
- Students are expected to take Solar Energy (SE) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) courses at Kwara State University, Malete, to add value to the program.
In order to receive the application form, applicants must pay an amount of:
PRE-DEGREE/REMEDIAL: N15, 000
IJMB: N15, 000 only
JUPEB: N15, 000 only
NABTEB A Level: N15, 000 only
Total fees payable for is N50, 000
Total tuition fee for science students is N 165,000 and non-science students – N 135,000
Register online at http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng.
All payments must be made online via the KWASU payment platform
For further inquiries about KWASU Pre-Degree/Remedial, IJMB, JUPEB & ‘A’ Level Form 2021/2022 please visit their website http://www.kwasu.edu.ng or CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBER: 08039112665, 08038315408, 08133367209, 08167998627 & 08062075797
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.