Every year, Boston University offers the trustee scholarship to 20 outstanding students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution. Many of their current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 20
Value & Duration of Award: A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
- Applicants must have had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must be International students
Application Process: To be considered for a Trustee Scholarship:
- Submit the Common or Coalition Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by December 1.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application as part of your application to BU.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.