Bamidele Olumilua University Cut off mark for 2021/2022, admission requirements, How to apply/application procedure, and additional information you need to know as an Applicant.
Applications are required to use the cut off mark of Bamidele Olumilua University for admission to various degrees from Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) (formerly College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti) in preparation for the academic examination session.
Cut off mark for Bamidele Olumilua University
It is very important to be aware about many things before applying for an institution. Cut off mark, School fees, Courses offered, and Acceptance fees are the major important things to know about an institution before proceeding to purchase the admission form. Knowing the cut off mark will enable you get prepared so as meet up with the required mark for the sake of admission. However, If you are among those who have been searching for Bamidele Olumilua University cut off mark, no more worries you are on the right page. This short article will cover all the aspect about Bamidele Olumilua University cut off mark for admission 2021/2022.
What is Bamidele Olumilua University Cut Off Mark for 2021/2022
Usually according to JAMB UTME the cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 170 and above, but the Bamidele Olumilua University cut off mark is 160 and above in JAMB.
Management of Bamidele Olumilua University of Pedagogy, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti has released the cut off mark of 160 and more for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Bamidele Olumilua University admission requirements
Apart from meeting the cut off mark for Bamidele Olumilua University in JAMB, you still need to check if you qualify for the admission. Below are the requirements you need to meet before admission into Bamidele Olumilua University.
- Applicants must have selected Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) (formerly College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti) as their first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum recommended JAMB UTME admission cut-off mark of 160 and above.
- Must have been enrolled at Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) (formerly College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti) in 2020/2021
- Must have received at least 5 credit including English and Maths at SSCE (or equivalent) in no more than two sessions
How To Apply For Bamidele Olumilua University Form
If have certainly meet the Bamidele Olumilua University cut off mark, and admission requirements and you want proceed with application form kindly follow the below procedure.
Interested applicants should visit the university portal and perform the following steps:
- Visit portalcoe.bouesti.edu.ng Click Apply for Admission.
- You will be directed to the registration page and then enter your details to create an account as a new user.
- After successful registration, log in to your account with the email address and password you provided during the registration process.
- Click “PRE-DEGREE” on the dashboard, a list of available courses will be displayed to make your choice.
- Click the ‘Pay Now’ button to receive the online form.
- After payment and confirmation, you will have access to fill in the application form.
- After successfully filling out the form, click the “SEND” button.
- Print a copy of the filled in storage request form.
- You can then check your account for updates to your eligibility status.
Please note that interested applicants for Bamidele Olumilua University must pay a non-refundable application fee of ten thousand naira (#10,000 only).
That is all about Bamidele Olumilua University cut off mark for 2021/2022, if you have any question regarding this drop it below.
Want to Join Bamidele Olumilua University group chat for Freshers? Click here.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.