Bowen University School fees Regulations for Freshers, Postgraduates, JUPEB, Medical Programs for 2021/2022 academic session in PDF format.
Bowen University School fees
The management of Bowen University, Iwo [BUI] has published a schedule of the school fees for all freshmen and returning students, postgraduate programs, JUPEB, medical programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Bowen University Iwo (BUI) school fees/tuition fee structure.
School fees structure for first degree and MBBS for 2020/2021 session
a) 100 students are required to pay 70% of the minimum amount and register for their courses before the first two weeks of continuing the first semester. The remaining 30% of the total fee is paid in the first two weeks of the second semester.
(b) All other students (Levels 200 to 500) must pay accommodation and facilities fees in full.
Payment of Tuition Fees for International Students: Foreign students living in Nigeria pay a 10% increase in current tuition fees, while foreign students living outside Nigeria pay a current 15% increase in tuition fees for all programs.
Level 200 to 500 students are required to pay full tuition fees in the first two weeks after continuing in the second semester and register for courses in the second semester.
Students in the Clinical of the Medicine and Surgery Programmes are required to pay all relevant Fees.
1. One Course – N75,000
2. Two Courses – N140,000
3. More than two Courses but not more than 12 credits – N180,000
4. Extra credits for graduating students – N20,000 per credit (maximum of 14 credits)
5. Completion of Project during the ERP – N100,000
OTHER PROGRAMMES SCHOOL FEES
Additional information about Bowen University School fees for 2021/2022
The school will not reimburse fees for any reason after payment.
The overpaid fee will be credited to the student’s account and settled upon completion of the course if the fee has not been fully used by that time.
All students are required to register for their semester courses within the first three weeks after continuing. Registration is subject to payment of all mandatory fees.
In case of late registration after three weeks, the student will be subject to a fine of 5% of the total unpaid fee plus N5,000.00 for late registration of the course.
Feeding shall be by approved Cafeteria Services for which students themselves Pay As They Eat (PATE)
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.