Lagos State Polytechnic Full Time Admission Screening Form (LASPOTECH) National Diploma (ND) According to UTME, Eligibility, Cut off mark, Screening Requirements, Application Fee, Guidelines and Deadline for Academic Session 2021/2022.
Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME admission Form 2021/2022
Applicants wishing to be admitted to the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) for the 2021/2022 academic session apply here.
Online registration for the 2021/2022 academic session has begun on Monday, September 13, 2021.
- School of Management and Business Studies
Department of Accountancy
Department of Banking and Finance
Department of Business Administration
Department of General Studies
Department of Insurance
Department of Marketing
Department of Mass Communication
Department of Secretarial Studies
- School of Agriculture
Department of Agricultural Technology
Department of Animal Production and Fisheries
Department of Agricultural Extension and Management
- School of Technology
Department of Science and Laboratory Technology
Department of Food Technology
Department of Hotel and Catering Management
Department of Computer Science
Department of Mathematics
- School of Engineering
Department of Agricultural Engineering Technology
Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
Department of Civil Engineering Technology
Department of Computer Engineering Technology
Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology
- School of Environmental Studies
Department of Architectural Technology
Department of Art & Industrial Design
Department of Building Technology
Department of Quantity Surveying
Department of Town and Regional Planning
Department of Estate Management
- School of Applied Sciences
Science Laboratory Department
- School Liberal and Communication Studies
Department of Mass Communication
Eligibility for LASPOTECH Post UTME admission Form 2021/2022
All applicants eligible for screening are those who have chosen the Lagos State Polytechnic Institute 2021/2022 UTME and have received a minimum UTME mark of 130 and also have the relevant O’leve points required as per the features of the JAMB brochure.
- Please visit the Polytechnic website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click “POST UTME” in the navigation bar,
- Enter your UTME number. Full name and contact information (Make sure the entry is correct before proceeding as you will not be able to change the entry after submitting it)
- Pay N2,000.00 (only two thousand naira). This fee includes administrative, banking and online fees.
- Return to the Application Portal and click the “Continue Application” link. You must log in with your UTME number and last name in lowercase as a password.
- Proof Read the four applications carefully before final submission.
- Print the APPLICATION FORM and REGISTRATION RECOMMENDATIONS and wait for another message from the University of Applied Sciences
Deadlines for LASPOTECH Post UTME admission Form 2021/2022
The registration/screening form ends on November 14, 2021 at 23:59.
Note: Applicants do NOT have to physically attend a screening session.
For further information regarding Lagos State Polytechnic admission form call the following numbers;
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.