Rosula Foundation ‘My Dream scholarship form’ 2021/2022 form
Apply for the Rosula Foundation Scholarship 2021 of My Dream (MDS) program for IUO Okada, ABUAD and CUAB students, see admission requirements, application guidelines and deadline for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Our aim with regard to education is to provide poor and vulnerable children/individuals in society with access to quality education to gain knowledge, access to resources and control over their own lives.
The scholarship Scheme
Fully funded by the Foundation, the My Dream Scholarship is a program that gives winners the opportunity to study any discipline of their choice and earn a degree from the best universities in Nigeria and abroad.
For more than twenty years, the program has attracted more than 800 graduates from prestigious universities in Africa and abroad and won numerous awards for excellence and degrees (bachelor, master, doctoral) during and at the end of their programme. Currently there are 260 students taking various levels of study.
This year, Rosula Foundation Scholarship 2021 will register candidates for the MY DREAM SHOLARSHIP (MDS 2021) for the 2021/2022 academic session to earn undergraduate degrees from three (3) Nigerian private universities.
- Igbinedion University Okada
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti
- Crescent University Abeokuta
Applicants are requested to apply via https://rosulafoundation.org/education/mydreamscholarship/application.
Applications has begun on August 1 and will end on September 19, 2021. Applications are made online through our scholarship administration portal.
Selection process, criteria and requirements for Rosula Foundation ‘My Dream scholarship form
The scholarship for my Rosula Foundation ‘My Dream scholarship form (Bachelor) is very competitive and only exceptional candidates are selected. A selection committee will be formed to evaluate applications based on the following criteria;
Study achievements in the last two SSCE 2019/2020 and 2020/2021
Proven experience in leadership, integrity and hard work.
Requirements for My Dream Scholarship form
Five (5) credits, including math and English, in NO MORE THAN ONE of the last two SSCEs 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 (WAEC, NECO)
Must be Nigerian aged 17-23.
Complete and complete the online application form and provide the following:
- online documents;
- Passport photograph
- SSCE Certificate or Online Printout
- JAMB Result
- econdary School Testimonial
- School ID Card
- Local Government of Origin identification
- Birth Certificate
- National Identification
- Number (NIN). (optional)
- Must provide valid contact details. (Emails, Phone Numbers, Addresses etc.)
Additional information on Rosula Foundation Scholarship form 2021/2022 form
- Before you apply, it is IMPORTANT to get information yourself on the scholarship school page and familiarize yourself with the courses offered by the undergraduate degree, as you will have to determine the school, faculty/university and course of study of your choice.
- Applicants are advised to scan a copy of the above documents and upload them to the online application form.
- Candidates who successfully pass the first stage of selection will be contacted and invited for an interview in front of the selection committee at a time and place to be announced later.
- The Foundation will NEVER ask a candidate to pay any fees to anyone for any reason related to the My Dream Scholarship.
- Applicants who receive other scholarships are not allowed to apply
Deadline for Rosula Foundation Scholarship form 2021/2022 form
Please note that the application deadline for My Dream Scholarship form is 19 September 2021.
If there is any question regarding Rosula Foundation Scholarship 2021, contact us.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.