Shell Scholarship 2021 application Form, Deadline, Eligibility, Requirements, Application method, and additional information about the scholarship form.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) by Nigeria Limited (NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP joint venture operator) 2nd year scholarship program for undergraduate students SPDC scholarship form for 2021/2022 academic session.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Nigeria Limited (NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture Operator) scholarship program offers second year students at all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study on an annual SPDC full scholarship course. This scholarship aims to promote academic achievement and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award(OM).
i) National Merit Award (NM): Open to all Nigerians.
(ii) Zone of Operation (OM) Award: is for Nigerian residents in the SPDC operating areas of Abia, Bayels, Delta, Imo and Rivers.
Eligibility and requirements for Shell Scholarship 2021 application Form
- Be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Be a full-time registered student at an accredited university in Nigeria
- Reach level 200 with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 as of December 2019
- Have at least 5 credits, including math and English, on the high school graduation exam
- At least 200 score in UTME
How to apply for Shell Scholarship 2021 application Form
To apply for Shell scholarship form, follow the instructions below.
- Each candidate must have a valid personal email address (for uniform communication).
- Scanned, stamped and signed copy of ID card by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to: “The ER Manager, Social Performance/Social Investment, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.
Click here to start the Shell online application form 2021
Please note: Each scanned document must not exceed 200 KB and the image format must be in JPEG format. Beware of fake websites when applying for scholarship online. Such websites, in some cases, will ask you to pay for the program before you even sign up. This is a fictitious website that should be avoided.
For further information or clarification regarding Shell Scholarship 2021 application Form, please email: email@example.com
Shell DOES NOT REQUIRE PAYMENT FROM CANDIDATES. This application is totally FREE.
Shell DOES NOT appoint “Representatives” / “Agents” to help process applicants’ applications.
Deadline for Shell scholarship form 2021/2022
Applications end on September 25, 2021.
No selection test is conducted, as selection is strictly based on relative academic performance.
Only candidates on the list will be contacted.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.