University of Calabar UNICAL Center for Education Service Center (CES) School fees Schedule for New Students, Returning, Final Year, Diploma, Sandwich, Students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The University of Calabar’s Center for Educational Services (CES), UNICAL, has published the list of tuition fees for freshmen, returning students, final year, diploma, sandwich, and students for the 2019/2020 academic session
The full amount of UNICAL CES fees is published below:
UNICAL CES SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE 2019/2020
|S/NO||NATURE OF STUDENTS||PER SESSION|
|3||Final Year Students|
|4||Diploma 1st Year Students|
|5||Diploma Final Year Students|
|6||Sandwich 1st Year Students|
|7||Sandwich Returning Year Students|
|8||Sandwich Final Year Students|
UNICAL CES OTHER FEES CHARGE 2019/2020
- ACCEPTANCE FEES – UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS 25,000
- ACCEPTANCE FEES – DIPLOMA STUDENTS 25,000
- ACCEPTANCE FEES – PREDEGREE STUDENTS 25,000
- PROJECT SUPERVISION- 3,000
- PORTAL CHARGES – 2,500
UNICAL CES LISTED BANKS FOR PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES 2019/2020
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||UNICAL MICRO-FINANCE BANK|
|PRE DEGREE||UNICAL MICRO-FINANCE BANK|
|INSTITUTES (DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES)||UNICAL MICRO-FINANCE BANK|
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||UNICAL MICRO-FINANCE BANK<|
|EDUCATION||UNICAL MICRO-FINANCE BANK<|
|SANDWICH||UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK|
|DIPLOMA IN LAW||UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK|
|GENERAL STUDIES (GSS)||UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK|
UNICAL CES SCHOOL FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Students (new students and returning students) must enter the portal with their registration number or matrix number.
- Create and print invoices.
- Check the list of banks for payments according to the curriculum.
- Go to the bank and make a payment on the e-Transact platform.
- Collect the payment slip with payment details and confirmation order number.
- Return to the portal to log in with your registration number or matriculation number.
- Then, on the next page, enter your BILL NUMBER (in your account) to access the portal.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.