UNILORIN Post UTME for 2021 (UTME/DE), how to register for it for both UTME and DE candidates, Guidelines, Requirements, and additional information about the post utme form.
University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry (DE) screening forms for 2021 academic session. The UNILORIN Post UTME for 2021 is yet to be available for online purchase. Only applicants who took the university in the first choice in the current UTME and who reached the minimum threshold of 180 or more can apply online.
UNILORIN Post UTME For 2021
Applications for the 2021/2022 academic session are welcome from candidates who are eligible for admission to the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) for various Undergraduate programmes.
Please note that incorrect entries will automatically disqualify the candidate.
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021 UTME who choosed the University of Ilorin as their first choice and achieve 180 or more are eligible for this screening exercise.
How to obtain UNILORIN post utme form for 2021
How to get UNILORIN Post UTME form
Registration Instructions – Print this page before you start registration.
All applicants may need to upload their “O” and “A” Level Results to JAMB CAPS: applicants expecting results must show this in writing with AR;
Any candidate wishing to change the course they are applying for must ensure that the changes are made on the JAMB PORTAL;
Make sure you have a valid and active email address and phone number before you start registration.
Applicants for UTME who are eligible for the originally selected course can continue to make payments by providing the required information. However, UTME applicants who are not eligible for the originally selected course are advised to change based on the options shown;
The registration fee for each candidate is only N2000;
Please note that all changes must of course also be made on the JAMB portal;
ERROR IN UPLOADING RESULTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FAKE RESULTS AND CAUSE AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY LEVEL;
Before making a final submission, make sure all entries are correct.
How to apply for UNILORIN post UTME for 2021
To register for UNILORIN post UTME form, follow the instructions below:
- Log in with https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng OR visit http://unilorin.edu.ng and click on the student portal.
- From the menu on the left side of the screen, click Register for Pre-Playback;
Fill in the displayed fields (eg JAMB registration number)
- Applicants must click the Get Details About Your JAMB Information button to view;
- If you do not qualify for the original course, select an alternative course from the displayed courses that you previously changed on the JAMB portal;
- On the page that appears, enter all the required details (eg level “O” and or “A” or pending results).
- Awaiting result will be acceptable as long as admission is in progress.
- Click the Make button to go to the Remita platform.
- Select your ATM type (eg Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your card number which is 12 digit card number;
- Enter the card expiration date and CW CW on the card (3 digits on the back of the card) and finally enter the PIN on your card; and
- Click Pay
Please note: (Do not update your browser while the checkout process is in progress to avoid multiple charges from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close your browser and restart).
- When the payment is successful, click Enter on the left side of the screen
- Enter your JAMB registration number and surname and click Enter
- If you do not qualify for the original course, select an alternative course from the displayed courses that you previously modified on the JAMB portal;
- Click the next step button to continue, and then click OK in the message dialog box after you have provided all the required information.
- Click the Submit button if you are sure all the information has been entered correctly.
Unilorin post utme for Direct Entry (DE)
Direct Entry (DE) candidates
The step by step Registration Procedure above also applies to DE candidates too.
Also, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialogue box click OK when concluded;
To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate;
click on save when concluded;
Candidates are required to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
How much is unilorin post Utme form for 2021?
The amount for UNILORIN Post UTME form is #2000 only and it is paid online during registration.
Does unilorin do post Utme or screening?
Yes, UNILORIN do both. Although, it is based on the circumstances. For example, UTME/DE mode of entry 2020/2021 is screening exercise as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. Post UTME is Unilorin’s first mode of enty into the Institution.
Is Unilorin writing post utme or screening for 2021?
Post utme is a Computer Based Test CBT comprises of 50 questions only in English, Mathematics, and General knowledge (current affairs). The Unilorin post UTME is done inside the Campus.
Screening Exercise is just an internal screening that is based on reviewing of candidates result like O-level, A-level, and UTME etc.
Is Unilorin post utme for out 2021?
Currently, the unilorin post utme form 2021 is not out. You can subscribe to our website below to get notified when the form is out.
Is unilorin doing post Utme or screening this year/will unilorin write post utme 2021?
It has not been decided yet by the Management, we will update this post as soon as we get the information. You can bookmark this page to enable you to visit later without any stress.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Masnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM. He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects.