- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Information While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: We may use your Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Device and Connection Information We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect device
We collect all this device location information whenever you select any of these specific service. We may use this data to improve the service experience for our users.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee it absolutely security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Ibmasnet.com may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have permitted us to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Ibmasnet.com aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Ibmasnet.com relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Do Not Sell My Personal Information Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Facebook Like, Facebook Recommend, Facebook Share official buttons
Twitter Tweet official button
Whatsapp Share official button
Pinterest Save official button
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Facebook Analytics Facebook provides analytics and insights tools for those wanting to track user interaction on their Facebook business page. Facebook Insights can be seen by all the admins of your page, and it can provide a wealth of information about your content and audience. Facebook analytics tells you who your audience is and how they’re interacting with your page. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit the Facebook Privacy & Terms web page: https://analytics.facebook.com/
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Children can enjoy content and features on Ibmasnet.com Services without directly providing contact information. If we knowingly collect, use, or disclose contact information collected from a child, we will provide notice and obtain parental consent in accordance with applicable law. We do not condition a child’s participation in an online activity on the child’s providing more contact information than is reasonably necessary to participate in that activity.